African Fashions Coloring Contest - Rules and Details
This contest is being run by:
Color By Culture
P.O. Box 141468
Orlando, FL 32814
- The contest is being held on Instagram by @colorbyculture.
- The contest begins on: Wednesday, August 22nd, 2018 at 12 am.
- The contest ends on: Wednesday, Sept. 5th, 2018 at noon.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be chosen! I will be choosing my favorite coloring pages for the winners. They will also be shared and tagged on my Instagram page.
1st Prize: A signed copy of my new coloring book, African Fashions, a set of 48 Prismacolor Premier colored pencils and a pencil case that can fit up to 72 pencils.
2nd Prize: A signed copy of my new coloring coloring book, African Fashions and a set of 12 Prismacolor Premier colored pencils.
3rd Prize: A signed copy of my new coloring book, African Fashions.
Consolation Prizes: I want to say thank you to EVERYONE who takes the time to enter! Everyone who follows the rules and posts their completed colorings will receive a $3.oo (Three dollar) coupon code to use in the Color By Culture printable shop! (Please note that this coupon cannot be used on Amazon.com for my books, because I am only allowed to offer discounts on my own website). My shop has many coloring pages to choose from that you can print at home! :) *Coupon codes will be sent to entrants by e-mail by Saturday, Sept. 8th, 2018.
- The first and second place prizes are only available to contestants living in the United States.
- The 3rd prize can be made available as a PDF download for an international contestant. Due to high shipping costs, I cannot send a physical prize outside of the US.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday evening, September 5th, 2018
How to enter:
1. Follow @colorbyculture on Instagram
2. Sign up for the Color By Culture Newsletter to get your free printable for the coloring contest! Just go to www.colorbyculture.com to join.
3. Color the printable page (Gabon Coloring Page) and share on your Instagram account before the deadline on Sept. 5th, 2018.
4. Use #colorbyculture when you share your colored-in page - this is how I will find and see all coloring entries!
NOTE: Please be sure that you have your Instagram account set to "public", otherwise I will not be able to see your entry and you will not be eligible to win.
* All rules must be followed in order to be eligible to win this coloring contest. Failure to follow all rules will disqualify you from the contest
Who can enter?
- To be eligible for 1st or 2nd prize (listed above): You must be at least 18 years of age and living in the United States.
- To be eligible for 3rd prize (listed above): There is no geographical limit, but you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Personal friends and family of artist Diana Murray may not enter this contest. Basically this means, if you know me in person you may not enter, but if just through social media, that is fine! Friends and family may still request a free coloring page and may share on social media, just not as a part of this contest. :)
Rules for Coloring:
- You must color the page provided to you in the newsletter (GabonColoringPage). No other coloring pages will be eligible for this contest.
- You may use any art supplies and colors you like to color this page, as long as they are physical art supplies (no digital coloring).
- You must be sure that the entire coloring page is visible in your main Instagram picture. You may add additional photos of close-ups if you'd like.
For the Winners:
- If you win, you will be tagged and notified via Instagram and via e-mail. You must respond within 7 days or your prize will be forfeited to a runner up.
- You must provide your full name and home address in order to get your prize!
- Your prize will be sent as soon as I have your home address. Please allow up to two weeks to receive your prize (though you are most likely to receive it within 5 business days).
I will NEVER disclose your e-mail or home address. This contest is offered at my discretion and to have fun coloring with you all! It has no association with Instagram whatsoever.